Monday, October 6, 2008

Paige & Joe Wedding Day 09/27/08

The weather in the Northeast has been pretty wet over the past couple of months. Especially on days when I've been photographing weddings. This held true for Paige & Joe's wedding day, unfortunately. But we made the best of it and got some fun stuff.

The wedding was held at St. Joan of Arc in Hershey, with the reception at the Purcell Friendship Hall in Hershey.

The bride showing up ready to be Mrs. Allen.


A beautiful walkway between the Rectory and the Sanctuary.


The bride looking beautiful on a rainy day.


See that thin railing in the bottom right corner, oh yeah, I was standing on that. I was playing the balancing act while trying to fire off my camera. Did I mention it was raining and the rail was wet?


The bride and groom in the soft cloudy light.


Stealing a kiss before the wedding.


A beautiful bouquet!


The groom at top step of the church.


The groom in the front of the church.


The background is where we shot some engagement pics of these two. Engagement Session


Did I mention the rain?


Bouquet toss from the upper deck. It was a fun place to shoot in.


A wedding party shot! And I'm not talking about taking a picture.


The bride and groom getting down.


Fun was being had!


Oh believe me, fun was being had!


A final shot with the bride and groom from above the party!

No comments: