Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jami & Rob walkin' through Lancaster

Lancaster city has some great architecture that I learned of when Beth Cardwell met with my family to do some pictures. I managed to talk Jami and Rob into doing some photos downtown for their engagement session. We had a great time and even though Jami was a bit nervous to start. Things loosened up as we walked down an alley and then it was fun and free sailing from there. What a great time, enjoy them.

On the steps of the courthouse.


In some ivy down an alley.


The Central Market has some great architecture with some great brick work.


What a happy looking couple, I can't wait for the wedding next year!


I managed to get a shot with the water from the new fountain directly above them. Immediately one of my favorite shots from this shoot.


A ring and a kiss.


Hanging in the art school outdoor lounge.


Parking garages are cool!


Stairs are even cooler!


And finished up with a few more where we started on the steps of the courthouse.

No comments: