Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Longs Park, Lancaster, PA

I met up with my friend Joel to get my cameras hand strap that I lent him back. While there, I figured what the heck? I'll take some shots. It was a beautiful day with a bright blue sky. The ducks and geese were around hanging out and just waiting to have their pictures taken.

So, I got a few overall pictures and some of the fowl just hanging out. Then, something spooked them (probably Joel and I) and I got some fun shots of them flying away. I have to say that Longs Park is one of my favorite places to photograph. It's just beautiful, no matter how cold and windy it was. :)

Check out this beauty.


Some birds taking off. Actually they were heading away from us, so yeah, it was probably us that spooked them off. They were beautiful though.

No comments: