Monday, December 22, 2008

Pics of the Week.

I met up with my Lancaster Co Photographers Meet-Up group this past Saturday at the Lancaster Science Factory. One of the members, Janet, works there and was kind enough to let us in for free to shoot the place. I'll be donating a few pics to the non profit organization to hopefully help them with any marketing materials they may create in the future. I'm all for science, especially when it comes to teaching our kids.

After we went to Lancaster Brewing Co. (I've been there a lot lately) for a little lunch and photography talk. It was a good time and I got to meet a bunch of new peeps. That's what is the best about the group. It was a great time. I look forward to the January meet up and I hope everyone enjoys the couple pics I'm putting up in here.

Not sure what this was, it basically worked on gravity and just dribbled sand out on a black surface. Glad I don't have to clean it up.


This was a set up that allowed you to shine red, green or blue light or all at the same time from different angles on a subject. This was a white wire basket.


Not sure of the name of this, but it made a liquid tornado when the water went down out of the soda bottle into an attached soda bottle below.


Mmmmm, German Triple from LBC.

No comments: